🔍 Foundations of Chiropractic • Read More 🔍

• ISBN: 9780323026482 (0323026486)
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover
    • Author: Meridel I. Gatterman
    • Publisher: Mosby
    • Release date: March 15, 2005

About The Book

Now updated in its 2nd edition, the first research-based book on this topic examines the direct link between joint dysfunction, the theories of its effects, and the clinical syndromes seen in practice. Scientific evidence is presented for indications and contraindications of subluxation, along with term definitions, basic science and anatomy, subluxation causes, radiographic evidence, manipulable and nonmanipulable subluxation, a theoretical model, and subluxation syndromes.

Integration of theory and clinical research establishes a necessary foundation for both students and clinicians

Many of the most respected names in the chiropractic have contributed chapters to this book and present the common ground of chiropractic in a logical and understandable way

Over 200 high-quality illustrations bring important concepts to life

Key words and questions related to the objectives are stated at the beginning of each chapter notifying the reader what he should learn from the material

Updated coverage includes strengthened kinesiology information, new studies on the headache, new whiplash material, the Chiropractic Paradigm, and the latest research from the field

An appendix on spinal subluxation and visceral disorders has been added

The latest basic science material incorporated into part one, including an excellent animal model study

An appendix on spinal subluxation and visceral disorders has been added

The latest basic science material incorporated into part one, including an excellent animal model study

FB2 book Foundations of Chiropractic download iPad. Hardcover ebook Foundations of Chiropractic Meridel I. Gatterman read on Book Depository. FictionBook Foundations of Chiropractic by Meridel I. Gatterman buy for iOS. MP3 book Foundations of Chiropractic on Bookshop.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (MOBI) Foundations of Chiropractic ~ 9780323026482
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました