• ISBN: 9780811832755 (0811832759)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: business
    • Publisher: Chronicle Books
    • Release date: March 1, 2002
    • Author: Caterina Rando
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages

About The Book

The best tool for positive change in your life is your own mind-as demonstrated in the inspirational and richly illustrated book Learn to Power Think, the latest title in our extremely popular mind, body, and spirit series. Recent scientific studies have shown that positive thinking leads to healthier lives. Power thinking combines these benefits of a positive attitude with a variety of practical techniques for turning thoughts into action. The book focuses on key questions such as: Who am I? What are my strengths? What do I believe in? What do I want? What is possible? Building on those insights, Learn to Power Think offers thoughtful affirmations and 25 step-by-step exercises to help the reader develop a unique, positive, and proactive approach to making decisions and getting the most out of life. By freeing the mind of negative attitudes and developing the power to focus and prioritize, power thinking can help readers reduce stress and uncover lasting happiness in work, leisure, family, and relationships.

Online ebook Learn to Power Think by Caterina Rando read online on Barnes & Noble. EPUB Learn to Power Think download on reader. MOBI book Learn to Power Think Caterina Rando on Audible. TXT Learn to Power Think buy cheap PC.

MP3 book Learn to Power Think download for Mac. FictionBook ebook Learn to Power Think Caterina Rando read on Bookshop. Hardcover Learn to Power Think by Caterina Rando for iPhone on Book Depository. PDF book Learn to Power Think buy.

Hardback ebook Learn to Power Think. FB2 ebook Learn to Power Think by Caterina Rando download on iPad on Kobo. Paperback Learn to Power Think Caterina Rando buy cheap PocketBook on IndieBound. EPUB book Learn to Power Think read online.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: Learn to Power Think – FB2 download — 9780811832755
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました