(Audiobook) The Winning Spirit by Zoe Koplowitz – 9780385489874

スポンサーリンク

ホーム フォーラム ブログに関する感想やご要望など (Audiobook) The Winning Spirit by Zoe Koplowitz – 9780385489874

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 5 ヶ月前 Emma Bolden さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #1565返信

Emma Bolden

The Winning Spirit
    by Zoe Koplowitz

🔥 The Winning Spirit ~ Click Here 🔥

• Author: Zoe Koplowitz
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Doubleday
    • ISBN: 9780385489874 (0385489870)
    • Release date: October 13, 1997
    • Format: hardcover, 240 pages

About The Book

The star of the New York City Marathon came in 28, 657th — not just last, but dramatically last; 27 hours and 36 minutes after beginning on the Verrazano Bridge at 6:00 am the previous morning. Zoe Koplowitz has multiple sclerosis. And for Zoe, the marathon has become a touchstone for personal triumph over adversity. “The Winning Spirit: Life Lessons Learned in Last Place” will be an inspirational book in which Zoe uses the marathon as a metaphor for telling the stories she has learned from living triumphantly with multiple sclerosis: the importance of self-acceptance, following your dreams, courage in the face of adversity, excelling despite perceived limitations and the beauty of unconditional love. It will include stories of the people who have helped her: Guardian Angels, the Achilles Track Club, gang members of the Bronx who call ahead each year to ensure her safe passage. “The Winning Spirit” will show readers how to tap into the magic and strength inside them. As Zoe writes, ” There is nothing particularly special about me, except that I’m a reminder that nothing in life is impossible. If I can do something undoable, others can too. And if I represent anything to people, it’s as the keeper of the dream. I’m the human post-it note you stick to your refrigerator to remind yourself, “You can do this!”

MOBI The Winning Spirit Zoe Koplowitz for Mac. Paperback ebook The Winning Spirit buy on Dymocks. FictionBook book The Winning Spirit download.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (Audiobook) The Winning Spirit by Zoe Koplowitz – 9780385489874
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました