🔥 When I Am King… – Read More 🔥

• Author: Chet Haase
    • Format: paperback, 172 pages
    • ISBN: 9781440466977 (1440466971)
    • Release date: November 26, 2008
    • Publisher: Createspace
    • Language: english

About The Book

When I am King… this book will be required reading. Until then, consider it important background reading on future social policy. And an excellent beer coaster.

With life comes life’s many critical problems, such as:

Why are wedding ceremonies so very long, often outlasting the marriages themselves? Why are we forced to celebrate wedding anniversaries, inevitably leading to stress, forgetfullness, guilt, anger, recriminations, and alimony? We’re constantly making mistakes in life and have no one to blame but ourselves. Why can’t we hire someone to take the blame? Why are women’s showers so packed with bottles and substances that there’s no room left for the people? Why aren’t newborn babies clearly labeled with their sex to avoid awkward assumptions by strangers? Why are newborn stats reported in weight and length, like fish?

Fortunately, this manifesto exists to deal with these and other pressing problems that we all face in work, relationships, parenting, eating, and life overall.

FB2 book When I Am King… buy iOS. PDF When I Am King… Chet Haase download on IndieBound. TXT ebook When I Am King… by Chet Haase read online on Mac on Dymocks.

Paperback ebook When I Am King…. FictionBook book When I Am King… download for iPad. EPUB When I Am King… by Chet Haase read on Audible.

#2154返信

saku-nana

75 Ways to Beat Depression: Words of Hope and Solutions that Work — Richard Rybolt — 9781569243572

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: When I Am King… — PDF download – 9781440466977
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました