• Author: Carrie S.I. Jenkins
    • Publisher: Basic Books
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 224 pages
    • Release date: January 24, 2017
    • ISBN: 9780465098859 (0465098851)
    • Genres: philosophy, relationships, love, psychology, polyamory, canada

About The Book

What is love? Aside from being the title of many a popular love song, this is one of life’s perennial questions. In What Love Is, philosopher Carrie Jenkins offers a bold new theory on the nature of romantic love that reconciles its humanistic and scientific components. Love can be a social construct (the idea of a perfect fairy-tale romance) and a physical manifestation (those anxiety-inducing heart palpitations); we must recognize its complexities and decide for ourselves how to love. Motivated by her own polyamorous relationships, she examines the ways in which our parameters of love have recently changed — to be more accepting of homosexual, interracial, and non-monogamous relationships — and how they will continue to evolve in the future. Full of anecdotal, cultural, and scientific reflections on love, What Love Is is essential reading for anyone seeking to understand what it means to say “I love you.” Whether young or old, gay or straight, male or female, polyamorous or monogamous, this book will help each of us decide for ourselves how we choose to love.

FB2 ebook What Love Is Carrie S.I. Jenkins read online. PDF What Love Is download Mac on Amazon. MP3 book What Love Is by Carrie S.I. Jenkins on iPhone. Online ebook What Love Is buy cheap on Powells.

FictionBook book What Love Is by Carrie S.I. Jenkins read for Android on Audible. Paperback What Love Is. EPUB book What Love Is Carrie S.I. Jenkins buy. Hardback ebook What Love Is download reader on Kobo.

Hardcover What Love Is buy cheap on Booktopia. TXT book What Love Is Carrie S.I. Jenkins read online on Kindle. MOBI What Love Is by Carrie S.I. Jenkins download. FB2 ebook What Love Is for iOS on Walmart.

#5208返信

saku-nana

Navigating New Terrain: Work And Women’s Spiritual Lives ~ Claire E. Wolfteich ~ 9780809141487

#5210返信

saku-nana

The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness — Dave Ramsey — 9780785289081

3件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 3件目 (全3件中)
返信先: What Love Is – audiobook download ~ 9780465098859
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました