• Genres: plays
    • Release date: January 28, 1998
    • ISBN: 9780822208020 (0822208024)
    • Author: Bella Spewack
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback
    • Publisher: Dramatists Play Service

About The Book

The scene is French Guiana, a region where on Christmas day the temperature has graciously dropped to 104 degrees. Three convicts are employed as roofers by a family, whose roof is in desperate need of maintenance. On the way from France is an evil-minded cousin, to oust the father of the family from his business, and his cold-blooded nephew, who is jilting the father’s daughter for an heiress. The three convicts-two of them murderers, the third a swindler-take the visitors on. All three have warm hearts and are passionate believers in true justice. Possessing every criminal art and penal grace, they set matters right and in doing so redeem themselves as real life angels to the grateful family.

MP3 ebook My Three Angels read Android on Audible. EPUB book My Three Angels by Bella Spewack buy cheap. TXT My Three Angels download. FB2 My Three Angels Bella Spewack for PocketBook on Amazon.

PDF ebook My Three Angels Bella Spewack buy on PC on Book Depository. FictionBook book My Three Angels. Hardcover My Three Angels download. Paperback ebook My Three Angels by Bella Spewack read online on Mac on Kobo.

MOBI book My Three Angels by Bella Spewack on Booktopia. Online My Three Angels read for iPad. Hardback book My Three Angels Bella Spewack download on Dymocks. FB2 ebook My Three Angels buy iOS.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: My Three Angels – PDF download • 9780822208020
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました