Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down – audiobook download – 9780785266051

スポンサーリンク

ホーム フォーラム ブログに関する感想やご要望など Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down – audiobook download – 9780785266051

このトピックには1件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 2 ヶ月前 saku-nana さんが最後の更新を行いました。

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #4924返信

Dora Frerichs

Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down
    How to Raise Confident, Successful Children

by Kevin Leman

Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down · Read More

• Format: paperback, 384 pages
    • Release date: June 5, 2001
    • Genres: parenting, family, christian, psychology
    • ISBN: 9780785266051 (0785266054)
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Thomas Nelson Publishers
    • Author: Kevin Leman

About The Book

“Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down ” is packed with real life examples and the tools parents need to underwrite their kids’ lives with a solid sense of self-worth and confidence. Often the very things parents do to develop self-esteem in their children actually does just the opposite-Dr. Leman helps parents avoid that. Some of the topics addressed are “Oh no, I told myself I would never do that to my kids,” “The crucial difference between praise and encouragement,” and “How to raise responsible children.” Readers will learn to develop a strategy of discipline that works in any family with any child and how to get the best behavior from each child. At the end of each chapter, readers will find steps to follow in their own families, plus self-evaluating questions that help them gain insight into their own parenting style. There is also a question-and-answer section to quickly reference specific problem areas.

FB2 book Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down Kevin Leman read online. FictionBook ebook Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down buy cheap on iPad on Books-a-Million. EPUB Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down on Book Depository.

MOBI Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down by Kevin Leman download for PC. Hardback ebook Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down download on Booktopia. TXT book Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down Kevin Leman read PocketBook.

Online ebook Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down on reader. Paperback book Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down by Kevin Leman buy on Dymocks. Hardcover Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down.

#5147返信

saku-nana

A Drop of Patience : William Melvin Kelley : 9780880014601

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Bringing Up Kids Without Tearing Them Down – audiobook download – 9780785266051
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました