• ISBN: 9780451229946 (0451229940)
    • Author: Wendy Shanker
    • Publisher: Berkley Books
    • Format: paperback, 289 pages
    • Release date: September 7, 2010
    • Genres: memoir, health, biography, spirituality
    • Language: english

About The Book

Read Wendy Shanker’s blogs and other content on the Penguin Community.

From the author of The Fat Girl’s Guide to Life — an insightful and humorous memoir of one woman’s quest to navigate the world of alternative healing.

At age 33, Wendy Shanker was on the verge of Have It All-itis: a Midwestern girl living in Manhattan, writing for television, mingling with celebrities, and publishing her first book. Plus, she had a fierce haircut. Life was good. Then suddenly, it wasn’t.

Diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease, Wendy knew she was in for it- at the very least a cocktail of chemo and steroids (certain to challenge her body image), a bustling career put on hold, and a major hurdle to her dating life. When she ran out of medical options, Wendy found herself exploring everything from acupuncture, colonics, and energy healing to detox retreats, tarot card readers, and an intuitive therapist who wanted her to talk to her liver. Surely there must be a guru somewhere who can fix everything-right?Watch a Video

FictionBook Are You My Guru? read online on Walmart. PDF book Are You My Guru? by Wendy Shanker download Kindle. FB2 ebook Are You My Guru? buy. MOBI book Are You My Guru? Wendy Shanker for Android on Audible.

Online ebook Are You My Guru? read on Booktopia. TXT Are You My Guru? by Wendy Shanker on iPhone. EPUB Are You My Guru? buy cheap iPad. MP3 book Are You My Guru? Wendy Shanker download on Dymocks.

#5513返信

saku-nana

Boats and Ships: Scholastic Voyages of Discovery — Gallimard Jeunesse — 9780590476478

2件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 2件目 (全2件中)
返信先: Are You My Guru? – read online : 9780451229946
あなたの情報:

タイトルとURLをコピーしました